Due to the new regulation in Turkey, short-term touristic residence application no longer allows for a long-term residence in Turkey. This type of residence, which could be applied with a rental agreement before, can now be applied with the delivery of documents such as hotel reservations and travel plans, making only short-term trips possible. However, due to the current state of war, an exception is provided for the citizens of Ukraine and Russia. In other words, despite the new regulation, there is still the possibility of applying for short-term touristic residence for citizens of Russia and Ukraine. The documents to be submitted for this type of residence application are as follows:
- Residence Permit Application Form (It must be signed by the foreigner and/or his legal representative.)
- Copy of passport or passport substitute document (Copy of the pages that show the ID information and the page with the photo, as well as the entry-exit and visa information.) (Original document must be with you on the day of the appointment.)
- Four (4) biometric photographs.
- Statement that you have sufficient and regular financial means during your stay.
- Documents/receipts showing that the residence fee and card fee has been paid
- Valid health insurance
- Document showing registration in the Address Registration System
- Document Indicating the Place of Accommodation (One of the following is considered sufficient):
- Copy of the deed,
- Notarized copy of the lease agreement,
- If you are staying in an accommodation, hotel etc. documentation of your stay in those places
- If you are staying in student dormitories, e-signed/signed and sealed/stamped document,
If you are staying with a third party, notarized commitment of the party you are staying with. (If the person you’re staying with is married, also the notarized commitment of her spouse.)