Getting work permit for a foreigner who has been deported before is to leave the decision of deportation in doubt and it is counted as a crime. Those who are aware or not aware of the situation but still apply for work permit are taking part in this crime. A work permit for a deported foreigner cannot be taken. Deportation means prohibition of entrance; it is a crime to provide entrance for those who are prohibited from entering to Turkey by taking advantage of a system vulnerability. There is no law or legislation saying that taking work permit for a deported foreigner deactivates the decision of deportation.
Barlas Law Firm is a professional company who is at your service about work permit for foreigners.
Many domestical and international institutions that operate in Turkey have references composed of foundations, travel agents, hospitals, private universities and companies. They aim to keep their customers informed about every little changes on the legislation with their own publications so that they can prevent probable troubles. Barlas Law Firm, from the beginning of their establishment, has been expanding by keeping the benefits of their customers in the foreground. You can be assured that our company will carry out your work permit process seamlessly and rapidly with its professional personnels.
Barlas Law Firm provides the services below as a package for customers
- CHECKS IF YOU CAN HAVE A WORK PERMIT FOR FOREIGN PERSONNEL.
- DETERMINES THE BEST APPLICATION METHOD FOR YOU.
- PREPARES THE DOCUMENTS WHICH YOU SHOULD PREPARE AS YOUR OWN.
- NOTICES REQUIRED INFORMATION AND DOCUMENTS TO YOU.
- COMPLETES ONLINE APPLICATION PROCESS.
- DELIVERY YOUR DOCUMENTS TO THE MINISTRY.
- FOLLOWS YOUR DOCUMENTS IN THE MINISTRY WITH MEETING THE EXPERTS
- INFORMS YOU WHEN YOUR WORK PERMIT IS APPROVED.
- INFORMS YOU FOR THE SGK TRANSACTIONS.
- INFORMS YOU IN EXTENSION PROCESS BEFORE 45 DAYS
- PROVIDES THE TERMINATION PROCEDURES FOR YOUR STAFF.
For detailed information, contact us +90 212 274 99 53/54 08:00 – 19:00.