A field is a piece of land that is not developed. It is a field in vineyards, gardens and olive groves. Special-purpose small structures can only be built on undeveloped land such as vineyards, gardens, olive groves, in other words fields, if certain conditions are met. The necessary conditions for this can be listed as follows:
1) The desired structure should not exceed 5% of the entire land. For example, the building to be built on a field of 3000 square meters should not exceed 150 square meters. The thing to note here is: The house must be for residential purposes only.
2) The desired building should not exceed 250 square meters. No matter how big the land is, the desired structure may not exceed 5% of the entire land, but it can be 250 square meters at the most.
3) The land must have a road frontage, that is, a road must pass on at least one side of the land, and the road front of the land must be at least 25 meters.
4) The desired building should be 5 meters from the end of the parcel and 10 meters from the road.
5) The desired building should have a maximum of two floors and a height of 6.50 meters. Due to the slope of the land, a maximum of 1 floor can be climbed.
6) In order to obtain the necessary permits, it is necessary to go to the municipality where the land is located and obtain all the documents related to the land.
WHAT ARE THE NECESSARY CONDITIONS TO BUILD A VINEYARD HOUSE IN AN UNZONED FIELD, VINEYARD, GARDEN OR OLIVE GROVE?
1) While the vineyard house is being built, the approval of the governorship of the project should be obtained and this should be reported to the relevant local authority. The vineyard houses to be built can be built by obtaining a license.
2) First of all, the field must be made open to development. The vineyard house to be built must have at least 1 living room, bedroom, kitchen, bathroom and toilet. The documents to be submitted to the municipality are:
- Title deed of the land
- Permit document stating that the structure of the land has been changed
- Document to be obtained from the municipality showing that it is suitable for real estate construction
- Land owner’s identity card and residence document
- Coordinated plan sample taken from the cadastre
3) The zoning situation must be positive. The zoning status and the cost of the zoning permit given by the municipalities must be present.
4) The vineyard house to be built should not exceed 5% of the entire field and the vineyard house to be built can be 250 square meters at the most.
5) The vineyard house to be built can approach the borders of the parcel and the road no more than 5 meters. In addition, the vineyard house to be built should have a maximum of two floors and a height of 6.50 meters.
WHAT ARE THE NECESSARY CONDITIONS TO BUILD A PREFABRICATED HOUSE IN AN UNZONED FIELD, VINEYARD, GARDEN OR OLIVE GROVE?
1) The land on which a prefabricated house is to be built must have a frontage to the road.
2) The prefabricated house to be built should not exceed 5% of the entire field and the prefabricated house to be built can be 250 square meters at most.
3) Infrastructure controls should be provided.
4) Regardless of the zoning situation, the municipality where the land is located should be contacted in order to take precautions against long-term problems and to have the land questioned.